Subject: 24-0238 Update to PBCS ATSP Under-performance Report Form (cup)
From: "Icaoeurnat" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURNAT_OUTOFFICIAL" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "All EURNAT Tech Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 16:10:26 +0300

TO : MEDINA CABALLERO Raul , MEDINA CABALLERO Raul , MARKOVA Maya , IO ECTL 
HQ - EUROCONTROL Headquarters , IO IAOPA - International Council of Aircraft 
Owner and Pilot Associations , MAILHOT Julie , MILLER Jeffrey , BUONO 
Giancarlo , IO IBAC - International Business Aviation Council , IO IBAC - 
International Business Aviation Council , KOVACIC Igor , IO IFAIMA - IFAIMA 
, CUMMINS Nigel , TANTAN Sevda , WILLIAMS Russ , GONSALVES Bernard , 
GONSALVES Bernard , DU BEDAT Arnaud , DELEAU Frederic , DOMOGALA Philippe , 
IO IFATCA - International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers' 
Associations , KILEO Jennifer , SKOGO Morten , HOLM Hlin , EDWARDS Kurt , 
SKOGSETH Tor-Oivind , STARK Rich , PINKERTON Steven , STRICKLAND Matthew , 
WIKERBERG Marcus , AYOTTE Daniel , MAILHOT Julie , DWYER Noel , STEFANSSON 
Bjarni K. , RYAN Joe , CURRIER Meghan , MILLER Jeffrey , HAWRYSKO Coleen , 
CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , GUILPAIN Christophe , BROWN Iain , PATRICK 
Sean , DELEAU Frederic , PALMA Albino Colaço , HURST Kathi , DEIGAARD 
Lise-Lotte Olsen , TOJAIS Luis , KAVANAGH Peter , SCHMIDT Flemming , SCHMIDT 
Flemming , CLAYTON Mathew , CLAYTON Mathew , LIEBGOTT Patrick Alexander , 
FLEMING Robert , YOUNG Jacob , SIGURDARDOTTIR Thordis , JOYCE John , ALVES 
Carlos , PEDERSEN Hans-Lars , IO IBAC - International Business Aviation 
Council , IO IBAC - International Business Aviation Council , WIKERBERG 
Marcus , KING Holly , DEIGAARD Lise-Lotte Olsen , LAUGHLIN Alexander B , 
KILEO Jennifer , HOLM Hlin , BROWN Robert , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , SANCHEZ 
SANCHEZ Andrés , COTÉ Jean-Pierre , COTÉ Jean-Pierre , KIRKHOPE Thomas , 
VILLEFRANCE Anna Eva , GAVIN James , DWYER Noel , PIRES Hugo , KENNEDY Paul 
, RITA Antonio , RITA Antonio , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , GUILPAIN 
Christophe , PATRICK Sean , BENDIXEN Christoffer Vahl , LARSEN Baard , 
LARSEN Baard , PEDERSEN Svein , PEDERSEN Svein , OLSEN DEJGAARD Lise-Lotte , 
HARVEY Julia , DOS SANTOS RODRIGUES Jose Alberto , LIEBGOTT Patrick 
Alexander , HALLDÓRSDÓTTIR Thora , LUNAN David , LUNAN David , STEVENS 
Anthony , DECOUTO Bryan , JONSSON Throstur , JONSSON Throstur , TRENTEMOLLER 
Mads Linnet , GUTIÉRREZ GARCIA José Alberto , BLANCO Paloma Merino , BLANCO 
Paloma Merino , KA Cherif , STARK Rich , GOLD Leonard , MAILHOT Julie , ROBB 
Charlotte , ROBB Charlotte , MILLER Jeffrey , CANU Céline , HURST Kathi , 
MEYER Andreas , SERGISON Rory , KILEO Jennifer , GUTIÉRREZ GARCIA José 
Alberto , BLANCO Paloma Merino , BLANCO Paloma Merino , COTÉ Jean-Pierre , 
COTÉ Jean-Pierre , STARK Rich , EINARSDOTTIR Jona , KIRKHOPE Thomas , 
VILLEFRANCE Anna Eva , DWYER Noel , ROBB Charlotte , ROBB Charlotte , 
KENNEDY Paul , CURRIER Meghan , MILLER Jeffrey , RITA Antonio , RITA Antonio 
, HURST Kathi , FALK Christine , OLSEN DEJGAARD Lise-Lotte , CRUDDEN 
Danielle , HALLDÓRSDÓTTIR Thora , WALTON Madison , ABAD Lorena MIRANDA , 
STEVENS Anthony , KILEO Jennifer , HOLM Hlin , DAWSON Jeff , HOOPER Michael 
, EDWARDS Kurt , DIAS Pedro Miguel , DIAS Pedro Miguel , KA Cherif , COTÉ 
Jean-Pierre , COTÉ Jean-Pierre , STARK Rich , PINKERTON Steven , WIKERBERG 
Marcus , KIRKHOPE Thomas , HOFMANN Frank , VILLEFRANCE Anna Eva , BRIEM 
Kjartan , LIPPITT Ben , MAILHOT Julie , GAVIN James , DWYER Noel , ROBB 
Charlotte , ROBB Charlotte , SOLDANO Jean-Francois , STEFANSSON Bjarni K. , 
COLLEDGE Gary , KENNEDY Paul , CURRIER Meghan , MILLER Jeffrey , RITA 
Antonio , RITA Antonio , HAWRYSKO Coleen , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , 
GUILPAIN Christophe , PATRICK Sean , LINDSEY Stuart , DELEAU Frederic , 
PALMA Albino Colaço , HURST Kathi , JOHNSON Tracey , DEIGAARD Lise-Lotte 
Olsen , TOJAIS Luis , MARQUES Vitor , LARSEN Baard , LARSEN Baard , ABRAHAM 
Biruk , ROBERTSON Vanessa , CLAYTON Mathew , CLAYTON Mathew , MUNRO Michael 
, LIEBGOTT Patrick Alexander , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , 
JOHNSDOTTIR Silja , ALVES Angela , ALVES Angela , MIRANDA Alda , DE GOUVEIA 
Paula , DE GOUVEIA Paula , LUNAN David , LUNAN David , YOUNG Jacob , 
SIGURDARDOTTIR Thordis , SERGISON Rory , LENNE Philippe , KOEFOED Karl , 
KOEFOED Karl , ALVES Carlos , IO IFATCA - International Federation of Air 
Traffic Controllers' Associations , IO IBAC - International Business 
Aviation Council , IO IBAC - International Business Aviation Council , IO 
IAOPA - International Council of Aircraft Owner and Pilot Associations , IO 
IFAIMA - IFAIMA , IO IFALDA - International Federation of Air Line 
Dispatchers Associations , KILEO Jennifer , HOLM Hlin , LIPPITT Ben , GAVIN 
James , KENNEDY Paul , RITA Antonio , RITA Antonio , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav 
Kongsted , GUILPAIN Christophe , LINDSEY Stuart , JOHNSON Tracey , MARQUES 
Vitor , LARSEN Baard , LARSEN Baard , ROBERTSON Vanessa , LIEBGOTT Patrick 
Alexander , CUMMINS Nigel , HOOPER Michael , EDWARDS Kurt , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ 
Andrés , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , REGIS Francis , YADROV Dmitry , YADROV 
Dmitry , MALININA Pavlina , MAILHOT Julie , COLLEDGE Gary , DEGTYARENKO 
Illona S. , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , MILLER Jeffrey , NOVGORODOV Alexey 
Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , GARIB Rohan , DELEAU 
Frederic , HURST Kathi , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , 
TANTAN Sevda , WILLIAMS Russ , JOHNSDOTTIR Silja , FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO 
Jose-Ramon , MARKOVA Maya , LENNE Philippe , KOROVKIN Vladlen , GONSALVES 
Bernard , GONSALVES Bernard , STEPANKO Dmitry , STEPANKO Dmitry , KOVACIC 
Igor , IO IFATCA - International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers' 
Associations , YADROV Dmitry , YADROV Dmitry , MALININA Pavlina , 
DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , NOVGORODOV Alexey 
Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , KOROVKIN Vladlen , STEPANKO 
Dmitry , STEPANKO Dmitry , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , 
CANO PRIETO Rafael , CANO PRIETO Rafael , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO 
ASTUDILLO David , FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO Jose-Ramon ,

TO : SAMGONGUSTOFA Skjalastjorn , ROUPAKIAS Dimitrios , BOURAOUI Chakib , 
BOURAOUI Chakib , ROTTER Julian , STATE LETTER COORDINATOR , PRIAMI Denia , 
CROCOLL-BICHARA Catherine , BANGHARD Jasmine , BANGHARD Jasmine , MAMMADOV 
Arif , MOUMNI Hicham Abdelaziz , GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , 
GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , ANGELOVSKI Zoran , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , 
TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , KOVACEVIC Irina , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , SANCHEZ 
SANCHEZ Andrés , AYARI Faten , MILIS Koen , MILIS Koen , SUSNIK Gregor , 
YADROV Dmitry , YADROV Dmitry , STOJANOSKI Draji , LUTIDZE Tamar , KOMPA 
Mara , CAZE Damien , BERLIN Olga , BERLIN Olga , HYSEK Michal , HYSEK Michal 
, CHERKAOUI Khalid , BECK Adrian , HOLM Hlin , MILETOVIC Sanja , NOWAK 
Sylvia , NOWAK Sylvia , MARINOVA Anelia , MARINOVA Anelia , STOLC Jaromír , 
HOJAYEV Maksat , HOJAYEV Maksat , TSITOURAS Christos , TSITOURAS Christos , 
SARAMET Vasile , SARAMET Vasile , FAASSEN Henri van , STOICA Nicolae 
Octavian , STOICA Nicolae Octavian , COLSMAN Johann Friedrich , COLSMAN 
Johann Friedrich , LASTAYEV Talgat , LASTAYEV Talgat , SKUJA Anete , 
MICHELOTTI Dennis , MASSALI Nabil , MASSALI Nabil , DRON Irina , CONTI Marco 
, AKISHEVA Zhadyra , PEEV Georgi , PEEV Georgi , JELINEK Zdenek , JELINEK 
Zdenek , O'BRIEN Niamh , BICHEL Pit , MANEA Cristina , MALININA Pavlina , 
MATRAI Laszlo , MATRAI Laszlo , ZAKAY Shmuel , ZAKAY Shmuel , SHYRDAKBAEVA 
Gulnara Kubatbekovna , GORODCOVS Maris , GORODCOVS Maris , LEITLANDE Evija , 
GANOUN Hakim , GANOUN Hakim , BILCHUK Oleksandr , BILCHUK Oleksandr , 
KOSARENKO Ruslan , KOSARENKO Ruslan , CATRINA Madalina Laura , CATRINA 
Madalina Laura , ZEGUNYTE Virginija , ZEGUNYTE Virginija , MEYER Charlotte , 
IVANOVIC Zorislav , IVANOVIC Zorislav , KOLEVSKI Kire , PRZYBYLSKI Robert , 
PACE Charles , PACE Charles , OBIOLS SALOM Nicolau , PONTINEN Jari , LYKOU 
Kalliopi , BJELVENSTAM Jonas , CIZMAROV Mirjana , CIZMAROV Mirjana , JAEGER 
Pierre , JAEGER Pierre , SIKORSKY Artem Igorevich , SIKORSKY Artem Igorevich 
, EMINENTE Claudio , MOLLER Nanna , IONESCU Mihail , IONESCU Mihail , SNYERS 
Tom , PETERSONE Ance , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , 
KURBANOV Murad , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , KAZMIERCZAK Karol 
, MACCARTHAIGH Tomas , PAPP Vanda , DELIBALTOVA Nina , DELIBALTOVA Nina , 
NAPOLI Marie-Estelle , BAGHIROV Samir , BAGHIROV Samir , GIGOV Vencislav , 
VAN CRAEYVELT Eugeen , STAN Ivona , STAN Ivona , YÜKSEK Kemal , OLAFSSON 
Sveinn , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , ENACHEANU Loredana , 
ENACHEANU Loredana , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , NOVGORODOV Alexey 
Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , LUKOSIUS Genius , BASQUIN 
Charlotte , BASQUIN Charlotte , KAPETANOVIC Ana , KAPETANOVIC Ana , GIELA 
Iveta , LUNDSGAARD Peter , VACHON Diane , CLEMMESEN Kåre , HEGNER Christian 
, PALMA Albino Colaço , CANO PRIETO Rafael , CANO PRIETO Rafael , 
LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia , LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia , ARNAUT Rada , 
NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , BOSTONOV Daniyar , BOSTONOV 
Daniyar , STOJKOVSKA Elena , STOJKOVSKA Elena , SAMSON Piotr , KARANADZE 
Levan , KARANADZE Levan , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , 
NABIZODA Aziz Abdusamad , NABIZODA Aziz Abdusamad , RADOVIC Aneta , SANNA 
Laura , BEKBASHEVA Zhyldyz Seidzhaparovna , BARANAUSKAS Marius , BICHARA 
Catherine , JOURNET Jérôme , JOURNET Jérôme , PIET Pauline , PIET Pauline , 
NAZAROV Takhir , NAZAROV Takhir , DOLINSEK-POPADIC Sabina , BALTAHODJAEV 
Akbar , BALTAHODJAEV Akbar , ZAHARIEVA Savina , TSIOURI Efstathia , TSIOURI 
Efstathia , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , LANDRICHTER Mag. 
Elisabeth , VUKCEVIC Marijana , MCCANN Donal , MCCANN Donal , HALLAUER 
Helena , KAJEVCENKO Alla , VORONOVS Vadims , ASMARYAN Gayane , MIQUEL Carles 
, MIQUEL Carles , HATLER Antonina , KOSTETKI Evgheni , FANCSALI Emőke , APET 
Aliaksandr , APET Aliaksandr , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , VIEIRA DA 
MATA Ana , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , BROGAN Ethna , STANICIC Dinko , STANICIC 
Dinko , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , KOCHMANSKA-CZECH 
Katarzyna , FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , WHYMAN 
Steve , MURPHY Christopher , QUARANTA Alessio , QUARANTA Alessio , NEIMANE 
Erika , SABUROV Dovran , SABUROV Dovran , ODINAEV Odina , ODINAEV Odina , 
STUNDZIAITE Ramune , LIEBGOTT Patrick Alexander , THEINER Norbert , 
SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , 
BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , KRAUS Frank , VUOKILA Samuli , BLASKO Zdenko , 
FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO Jose-Ramon , LOWINGER Máté , LOWINGER Máté , SALUMAE 
Ullar , SALUMAE Ullar , KARABULUT Serdar , DE GOUVEIA Paula , DE GOUVEIA 
Paula , MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , CONTI Elisa , ZIYADOV 
Nazim , FRATI Giuseppe , SAFIR Youcef , NICOLAOU Nicos , ASLANISHVILI Eliso 
, DAVITASHVILI Givi , DAVITASHVILI Givi , PTAK Joanna , PTAK Joanna , 
KHACHATRYAN Mihran , KOEFOED Karl , KOEFOED Karl , DUPAYS Anne-Claire , 
SAFARZODA Dilshod , SAFARZODA Dilshod , BAKELS Emma , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , 
KARACHALIOU Antigoni , FORRER Katrin , ALOOK Eli , KOROVKIN Vladlen , PIGDON 
Sue , PIGDON Sue , KOBBERSTAD Lars , KOBBERSTAD Lars , KHAMROYEV Firuz , 
KREMER Laurent , CAMILLERI Stephen , SASHLIEV Takhir , SASHLIEV Takhir , 
ZHOSHKIN Vladimir , VUJANIC Natasa , VUJANIC Natasa , KOBENOV Adlet , 
MELISEK Richard , MELISEK Richard , BOTEVA Teodora , BOTEVA Teodora , XHARO 
Megi , XHARO Megi , SALHI Manel , SEPPINEN Soili , DAVYDOV Danylo , BOUDEN 
Boutheina , ICAO FOCAL POINT , AKOZ Ertugrul , CHARFADI Hedi , CHARFADI Hedi 
, ALIAKHMETOVA B , BALL James , CISLOWSKI Marek , CISLOWSKI Marek , SENKO 
Vasily , SENKO Vasily , DOBREVA Eleonora , DOBREVA Eleonora , SHARIFZODA 
Firdavs , LAZAREVIC Ana , LAZAREVIC Ana , SARIC Jure , SARIC Jure , STEPANKO 
Dmitry , STEPANKO Dmitry , ANDRES Christian , SO Ukraine-NCAA Ukraine State 
Aviation Administration Of Ukraine ,

To:         NAT provider and user States and International Organizations 
concerned

cc:          NAT SPG, NAT IMG and NAT SOG Members and regular participants 
as well as Observers from Russian Federation, Spain and Trinidad and Tobago, 
EUROCONTROL, IAOPA, IATA, IBAC, IFAIMA, IFALDA, IFALPA, IFATCA, Iridium and 
Inmarsat

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
- - - - - - -

Official correspondence from ICAO EUR/NAT Office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
- - - - - - -

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached the ICAO EUR/NAT letter reference EUR/NAT 24-0238.TEC 
of 13 June 2024 regarding the Update to the PBCS ATSP Under-performance 
Report Form for your attention and further action, as required.

This State letter is also available for download from the ICAO Secure Portal 
<http://portal.icao.int/> http://portal.icao.int/ , Group 
EURNATSTATELETTERS.

Please consider the attached electronic letter as the official version. 
Printed copy will not be sent by postal mail.

With best regards,

Secretariat

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization

+33 (1) 46 41 85 85 (central)  |  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] |   <http://www.icao.int/EURNAT> 
http://www.icao.int/EURNAT/

Sender: Patricia Cuff  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]